In my 20’s I was a free spirit and traveled and lived abroad and had amazing and exotic adventures.
In my 30’s, I devoted much of my energy to establishing a career and becoming an adult... making money and building my professional reputation through hard and excellent work with people.
That was a vital element in my journey and I cultivated a lot of masculine skills to meet my natural feminine ones to get the job done. ✅
Along the way I began to miss the flow and energy of wild creative chaos, where was the dance...? 🌹🎶
SOoO.... the last 10 years I’ve been diving deep into both ends of the spectrum equally, and all along the middle territory. ➕〰️➖
I love exploring all my capacities, whether they be wildly witchy or super functional and productive. I love it all! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤
When I bring women together in groups, I mostly focus on the feminine end of the spectrum because it’s usually what I see and feel that is needed most:
* a space to be invited, accepted and seen in our wild side
* a safe place to explore deep feelings, intimacy, and connection
* a circle of sisters who relate to each other, see each other, and lift each other up!!!
* a welcoming room that embraces all of you, light and dark and all colors of the rainbow 🌈
* I also LOVE introducing women to the pure pleasure of dropped down and in embodiment, and this one can take time as we melt away years of imposed structure on our bodies and reclaim our wild. (Rewild baby!!!)
My next circle is May 11, from 9am - 12pm.
If you want ANY of this, please say yes to yourself and then sign up. Currently 3 spots left.